A plumber, as we all know, is a person whose job is to supply and connect or repair water pipes, baths, toilets, etc. However, everyone should be aware that there are situations when an emergency plumber is required. When this happens, you need to contact a professional immediately so that the problem can be immediately resolved. If you experience any of the following then you need to make sure you call an experienced and trusted emergency plumber right away!
Burst or Leaking Pipes
If you discover that your pipes are leaking, you should call a professional plumber immediately. Not only is water damage a safety hazard, but it can also lead to mold and mildew growth. Additionally, if there is an underlying problem with your pipes that has not yet caused any visible signs of leakage, this could indicate more serious problems down the road.
No Hot Water
If you’re having issues with your hot water, call a professional plumber like the ones at Service Force Plumbing to help you with the following:
- Checking the thermostat. If it’s on the warm side, the problem may be a faulty thermostat.
- Making sure your water heater is working properly. It could be that your tank has reached its limit and needs to be replaced.
- Inspect all connections between pipes and components like valves and pressure regulators in order to ensure they’re not leaking or cracked (this can happen over time).
Broken Sewage System
You may not be aware, but your sewage system can break down for a number of reasons. When it does, it can cause serious damage to your home and cause you a lot of stress. These are some signs that can help you identify if you are having issues with your sewage system:
- Leaking sewage – When sewage is leaking out of the pipes, it will seep into the walls and flooring of your property. This creates a very unhealthy environment in which mold growth thrives and causes serious health hazards to anyone who lives in the house.
- Sewage smells – If there’s any kind of smell coming from anywhere near where water lines run through then chances are high that something needs immediate attention because smells coming from those places could mean something worse than just having bacteria growing inside pipes; it could also mean that chemicals have leaked into nearby soil which would pose health risks beyond just causing headaches.
Experiencing Any of The Above? Then You Need to Call The Trusted Emergency Plumbers at Service Force Plumbing
There are many instances when you might need to call an emergency plumber. Some other reasons why you may need an emergency plumber include no running water; sewage lines backing up through drains and toilets; rotten-egg smell coming from underneath sinks or tubs; clogs in toilets that won’t flush away easily with a plunger or toilet brush alone, and many more. If you have any concerns about your pipes or other plumbing systems, don’t hesitate to call the emergency plumbers at Service Force Plumbing. We will be happy to assist you 24/7.